Sunday, March 23, 2014

Wąchania dupę


Unfortunately due to terrorists our lives have been altered drastically when it comes to our property and even our bodies.   

Former President Jimmy Carter recently stated, 'My own communications are probably monitored'

The peanut farmer turned Commander-In-Chief says he corresponds with foreign leaders the old-fashioned way – through snail mail – because he suspects his communications are watched by intelligence agencies.

“I have felt that my own communications are probably monitored,” Carter said in an interview with Andrea Mitchell that was aired earlier today."


“And when I want to communicate with a foreign leader privately, I type or write the letter myself, put it in the Post Office and mail it, because I believe if I send an email, it will be monitored,” Carter said.


The concern over domestic spying and rights of citizens to reasonable search protections has reduced our society to:


Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither -- Ben Franklin.

Zastanawiam się, dlaczego Ben Franklin jest nadal na $100 Federal Reserve Note. Substytutem pieniądza.





No comments:

Post a Comment